If, like us, you’re dreaming about getting back to the ancient world on an archaeological tour in 2021, you might consider booking your next tour during the month of November. Why? Well, book between 2nd – 30th November 2020 and you’ll take full advantage of our Black Friday offers. These include our flexible booking promise, discounts and low deposits, as well as complete security, safety and flexibility so that you never have to worry about changing your plans.
That’s right, our Black Friday deals will run until the end of November this year, because if we’ve learned anything over the past eight or so months it’s that we could all do with a little extra help at the moment. So, what are our offers exactly?
Well, we have special low deposits that you can switch to another tour or departure, should you want or need to change your plans. Then, we have discounts on hundreds of departures, no transfer or cancellation fees, and an opportunity to pay as much or as little as you want once you’ve paid the deposit and ensuring your final balance is paid on time.
Now, more than ever, having the reassurance of flexible holiday booking is so important. Things are constantly changing and as a guest, we understand that you want to know your money is protected and your plans can be altered without problems. As mentioned, we are offering you complete security, safety and flexibility, so that you never have to worry about changing your mind. Our Black Friday offers and initiatives honour this ethos, and we do hope you feel confident in choosing Andante Travels for your next ancient-world adventure, whenever that may be.
We reserve the right to withdraw these offers at any time.
Offers – Valid for bookings made between 2nd – 30th November 2020
- Up to £250pp discount on hundreds of departures
- £99pp low deposit on all 2021 departures, which is completely flexible – this can be used on a different trip if you change your mind, we will just switch it across to a different tour for you
- No transfer fees – change your mind free of charge up to 8 weeks before departure. This 8-week free transfer offer applies to existing as well as new bookings, but for 2021 departures only.*
- No cancellation fees – cancel your trip free of charge up to 8 weeks before departure. This 8-week free cancellations offer applies to existing as well as new bookings, but for 2021 departures only.*
- Decide your own payment plan – once you’ve paid your deposit and as long as you ensure your balance is paid on time, you can decide your own payment schedule and amounts, making sure that covering the cost of your holiday fits in with your own finances
* This timeframe may be subject to change in the future, but 8 weeks will be honoured for anyone who books within our Black Friday offer period (or before) of 2nd – 30th November.
Pre-holiday assistance for your peace of mind, completely free of charge
In our office, we have experienced and friendly team members ready and willing to help you with any issues you may encounter while preparing for your tour. Once you’ve booked, all you need to do is get in touch and they will assist with a range of pre- and post-tour questions, documentation and extras – a service that is completely free of charge and here to stay. So, whether you’re looking for an answer to something that’s troubling you or you need help filling out some paperwork, we are always happy to help. Our pre-holiday assistance includes:
- Assistance with online check-in
- Assistance with any online visa applications
- Assistance with completion of any online pre-travel country paperwork or airline COVID-19 forms
- Assistance with travel information both pre- and post-tour, such as the booking of airport hotels or the addition of extra nights to your trip with us
COVID-19 initiatives to help keep you safe on holiday
Over the past few months, you may have seen that we’ve launched a few initiatives to help you travel safely in this new era. Yes, we are of course talking about our additional travel insurance with specific cover for COVID-19 and our industry leading COVID-19 action plan, which includes 11 thorough steps to ensure our expert-led tours meet new regulations and put your health and well-being at the heart of every departure we operate.
Andante have enabled us to be able to visit wonderful places, understand history and cultures and visit off the beaten track sites. Our guide lecturers have shared their knowledge and enriched our journeys into the past, as have the local guides. Tour managers have looked after our needs, found interesting restaurants and introduced us to local cuisine. We’ve met many interesting fellow travellers and have had truly memorable and stimulating trips. Brian and Angela Haigh