Its classic lines and wood-panelling evoking a bygone era of travel by sea, MS Galileo is a fully motorised yacht, but one which unfurls its majestic sails at least once every voyage.
We would characterise the quality as equivalent to a good 3* hotel. 24 cabins are situated across two decks (Upper and Lower), each featuring porthole windows (larger on Upper Deck), flat-screen TVs, individually controlled air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms with showers, hairdryers, mini fridges and mini safes.
What to expect onboard
- Full board cruise – All meals are served in the comfortable restaurant
- Upper deck outdoor bar and shaded lounge area
- Sundeck equipped with sun beds and deckchairs
- Weather dependent, lectures by the onboard expert may be delivered on the impressive sun deck
- Wi-Fi is available at an extra cost
Category C – twin or double cabins with a porthole located on the lower deck
Category B – twin or double cabins with a porthole located on the lower deck
Category A – twin or double cabins with a window located on the upper deck