This page is where you’ll find all the latest travel advice so please check for any updates that might relate to your upcoming tours with us.
Last updated 30 Sep 2020 - still current as of 15 Jan 2021
A message from the CEO, Jackie Willis
To all our valued customers
In these challenging times for each of us individually and for the travel industry, I wanted to set out our position with regard to your holiday bookings for the remainder of the year and 2021-22.
As a medium-sized travel company, we are dealing with the continuing impact of the COVID-19 situation on hundreds of tour departures and thousands of customers. It will take time to do this, and we need to be sure that we are following the latest UK Government advice at all times. As such, we are working through our tours strictly in date order, please be assured that we will be in contact with you, but I would respectfully ask for your patience so that we can we can deal with the most urgent matters first.
From a personal perspective, I’ve been in the travel industry for 40 years and I have never experienced a situation like this. It is genuinely unprecedented, and changing all the time. We are doing everything we can to prioritise the health and wellbeing of our travellers, and to offer you the most convenient alternative arrangements if COVID-19 results in the cancellation of your tour. Please bear with us and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you again for your custom, and best wishes from Andante Travels.
Jackie Willis CEO,
- If we have not already contacted you to advise cancellation, we are currently operating on the assumption that your tour will go ahead as planned.
- Should any of the three key points above make your tour unviable we will contact you as quickly as we can.
- For your peace of mind, we will not be collecting holiday balances until we are sure that it will be possible for your tour to go ahead.
- If you wish to transfer to any other 2021 or 2022 tour now, there will be an administrative charge of £50 per person to do so.
- If you wish to cancel now, normal booking conditions apply.
- We reserve the right to cancel your tour within 12 weeks if the number of late customer cancellations make the tour commercially unviable.
*We reserve the right to withdraw this price-match offer at any time.